Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday July 9

Yesterday I had xrays and saw Dr. Crosissant.  The xray was great, I didn't have to change into one of those gowns and just had one taken from the side view.  The plate and screws looks pretty cool!  The Doctor said it looks good, the plate hasn't moved or anything.  He told me to do more walking and try to move my arms more when doing the walking.   He was not feeling well, everyone was sick!!  Glad to get out of there, hopefully I won't get sick.  After that I went to five guys with mom, I just get a little cheeseburger with lettuce.  It is pretty good.  I don't like their fries very much.  After that we went over to Sarah's Panera and had a coffee.  She made me a caramel latte. 

After I got home I rested on my computer for a little while and then went on a walk.  It was about 2 miles.  I think I kind of over did it because I was pretty sore when I got home.


Today I woke up feeling pretty sore.  Lots of pain in my left shoulder blade!  I thought that wasn't supposed to come back!!!!!  I have been putting a heat pack on it which is helping a little.  I know it is still early in the process but it will be very dissapointing if I have this shoulder pain still!!  I have to keep reminding myself that it is still very early in the process!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment