Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday July 8th

Yesterday Michelle came over and we chatted for a while.  She brought me a pie.  I stayed home all day.  I went on a walk around the small circle (about a mile I think).  That's pretty much all from yesterday!!  My days are pretty much event less lately, but I am healing, that's how its supposed to be. 

Today I am going for X-rays and my 2 week follow up drs appt!  Last time I had xrays the xray tech tried to move my neck painfully around. She almost got punched!  My neck does not hurt as much now as it did that day, so hopefully I will be able to move it enough for the xrays. I am excited to see what the xray looks like now, with the plate and screws!  I will post a pic on facebook when I get it, maybe on here if I can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment