Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th

Yesterday ended up being a pretty boring day.

I spent a lot of time on the computer, ate a sub, ate some candy, drank a powerade zero.

Went on a little walk to bear creek park, but as soon as we got there we turned around because of the flies!

My neck hurts a lot at night when I go to bed.  It hurts in the day if I move it around a lot.  Also if I do a lot with my arms.

Today I am actually going to leave the house.... Going to my cousin's house for a 4th of July bbq.

Update: 6:39pm
So I just got back from the bbq at my cousin's house.  It was kind of a long way with quite a bit of bumps in the road which didn't help.  It was good to see everyone, and the dinner was really really good.

I started getting really sore around 4pm (which is usual), but it just kept building and building.  We left about 6, and my grandpa hugged me but he hugged me around my neck and squeezed me extremely tight and it hurt so bad i screamed a little.  I was seriously seeing stars.  He stopped and felt really bad when I freaked out.  I know he haw a hard time with remembering things, and it was all so quick.

I am in a lot of pain right now and just trying to relax.  Between the hug and the car rides I am beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment