Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10

Today all day I have been having a lot of pain in my lower back/upper hips.  I don't know why.  I had this pain pre surgery since about April.  I thought it was because I never really moved my neck and moved other parts of my body in strange way to make up for it.  I am still hoping that it will go away when I heal from this surgery.

Lots of pain in my shoulder blades today too, both sides.  I feel my arms are still very weak especially my left.  I am going to look up exercises to strengthen them.  I don't think I will be going to physical therapy.  We will see after the next apt.

I hate pain!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site.
    Mid Back Spasms

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.
    alternatives to knee surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for the next post.
    Joint Pain Treatments

    ReplyDelete