Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 10!! WOW

I can't believe it is already day 10!

Yesterday ended up being a really good birthday!

I have to remind myself not do to anything crazy or stupid!  My neck is still in the very beginning of the healing process.  The bones probably have not even started to fuse!

Today I am going to try to go on a longer walk.  Yesterday I walked around the block.  Today I am going to try to walk to bear creek park.  I have to remind myself to be patient.  I normally don't like walking but I have to remind myself I am not in a rush.  However long it takes, that's how long it takes.

I tried to go to sleep last night without taking any pain medication.  I tried for about an hour and a half but with every laying position the pain got too bad.  I have to remember I am still early in the process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment