Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 6 After Surgery

Today is day 6 after surgery.  Wednesday June 29th.

I am starting to loose track of the day.   I thought it was Thursday!

Yesterday I was in a lot of pain.  The morning started off ok, but around 11 the pain started to get really bad, it stayed that way until I took medication at about 4, then at about 5 I was starting to feel a little better.

Laura came over for a visit.  She is leaving for France today!  I am so happy for her.  What a great learning experience!

Today my pain has not been that bad. I am being very careful not to move very much.  Any movement of my arms, and shoulders is bad, and movement of my neck is prohibited and really bad!!

Today I have been getting pretty bored.  I am surprised it took this long for me to get bored.  I guess I am also sad today because the fireworks are tonight and I really want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment